Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oysters Rockefeller from USA Weekend
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed very dry
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 1 pint shelled oysters, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|