Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oysters In Black Bean Sauce
- 24 large fresh Preston Point oysters, shucked, save the liquor.
- 3 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 large cloves of garlic coarsely chopped
- 1-inc h piece fresh ginger peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 large whole green onion coarsely chopped
- 1 level tablespoon fermented black beans rinsed, then coarsely chopped or mashed
- 1 tablespoon thin soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry or rice wine
- _ teaspoon sugar
- _ cup oyster liquor (add water to make _ cup if there is not enough liquor)
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 4 teaspoon water with 2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?