Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oyster and Spinach Chowder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 bunch fresh baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained
- 5 cups milk, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 (8 ounce) cans whole oysters
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|