Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oyster and Cornbread Dressing
- 2 (8 ounce) packages corn bread mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 (8 ounce) cans oysters, liquid reserved
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|