Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oyster Stew for One or Two
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 inch) celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh shucked oysters, undrained
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|