Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pint (about 30) extra-small shucked oysters in their liquor (see Notes)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 280kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 26g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (79%)|
|Cholesterol 92mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|