Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 pint oysters with their liquor, jarred or freshly shucked, about 2 dozen*
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, minced
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream (can use all milk if you want)
- Splash of Tabasco, Crystal, or other hot sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?