Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup minced celery
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 2 (12 ounce) containers fresh shucked oysters, undrained
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 51.1g|
|Saturated Fat 31.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|