Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
OysterSwiss Chard Gratin with Country Bacon
- 3 thick slices smoky bacon, cut into small dice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, stemmed, leaves chopped into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 18 oysters, freshly shucked, patted dry, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?