Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
- 2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 4 cups water
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced
- 2 cups dashi stock, made with dashi powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons mirin (Japanese rice wine)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 97.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|