Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oxtail Soup with Fava Beans
- ½ pound (225 g) fine egg noodles
- 6 cups (1.5 l) Oxtail Stock
- 1 pound (450 g) baby carrots, trimmed, peeled, blanched for 2 minutes, and plunged into a bowl of ice water
- ¾ pound (360 g) pearl onions, blanched for 1 minute, run under cold water, and peeled
- 2 cups (300 g) bite-sized pieces cooked oxtail meat (reserved from making stock)
- 2¾ pounds (1.25 kg) fava beans, shelled, blanched for 2 minutes, run under cold water, and popped out of tough outer skins, or 10 ounces (300 g) frozen lima beans, defrosted in a sieve under warm running water and drained (1½ cups)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1079kcal (54%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 80mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 157g|
|Dietary Fiber 55g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|