Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds meaty oxtail pieces
- 3 celery ribs with leaves, chopped fine
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1 garlic clove, chopped fine
- 5 stems fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and crushed (see Notes), or 6 canned plum tomatoes, drained and crushed (about 1½ cups)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 to 6 cremini mushrooms
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 519kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 43g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (70%)|
|Cholesterol 110mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|