Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 slices fatty bacon, chopped
- Olive oil
- 3 large fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- 3 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 large fresh bay leaves, bruised
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 to 4 1/4 pounds meaty oxtail pieces, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup diced carrot plus 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled; 1 minced, 3 left whole
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups red Burgundy wine (such as Beaujolais)
- 1 pound crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 12 small (1-inch-diameter) shallots, blanched 1 minute, peeled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?