Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Owl Celebration Cookie
- For the cookie:
- 225g unsalted butter (softened)
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 220g plain flour
- 60g cocoa powder
- 85g of milk chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 85g of white chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 85g of dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- For the decoration:
- 500g icing sugar
- 160g unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 25ml milk
- chocolate buttons or miniatures (I used Cadbury's Twirl Bites)
- 1 oreo cookie
- Yellow coated chocolate beans (I used M&Ms)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?