Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Overnight Oatmeal with Fresh Fruit, Nuts and Yogurt
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant or quick cooking)
- 2 cups lowfat milk or unsweetened soy milk or almond milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Slivered almonds or any other chopped nuts you prefer
- Dried fruits (I used a mixture of raisins, blueberries and cranberries)
- Chopped fresh apple
- Vanilla or honey yogurt, regular or Greek
- Local honey
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?