Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Overnight Cinnamon-Raisin Swirl Bread
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 cups lukewarm buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|