Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-poached salmon with sweet pepper & basil sauce
- 1 whole salmon , about 1.5-2kg/3lb 5oz-4lb 8oz, gutted
- 250ml dry white wine
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 small lemon , sliced
- 1 medium onion , sliced
- 1 carrot , chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs each tarragon and thyme
- tsp whole black peppercorns
- 2 red roasted peppers from a jar, finely chopped
- 1 shallot , finely chopped
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 6 sprigs fresh basil
- 1 tbsp sherry or balsamic vinegar
- 100ml dry white wine
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?