Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-baked rigatoni with wild boar salami
- 1 good lug extra virgin olive oil
- wild boar salami, sliced (or use Napoli salami)
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons crme frache
- 1 large bunch fresh basil, leaves picked and chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 300 g rigatoni
- 1 ball buffalo mozzarella, sliced
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?