Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-baked Thai chicken rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 400g pack mini chicken fillets
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste (we used Bart's) , or use less for a milder taste
- 250g basmati and wild rice mix, rinsed (we used Tilda)
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and cut into wedges
- finely grated zest and juice 1 lime
- 400g reduced-fat coconut milk
- handful coriander leaves, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?