Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven roasted aromatic ribs with a bourbon & orange glaze
- 3 x 500g packs pork ribs (about 16 ribs in total)
- herby green salad , to serve
- 140g orange marmalade , preferably shredless or fine shred
- 2 tbsp dark muscovado sugar
- 150ml bourbon
- 100ml fresh orange juice
- 5cm/2in piece fresh root ginger , peeled and coarsely grated
- 5 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?