Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven Stew II
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds cubed stew meat
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 3 potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.1g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|