Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven Fried Sesame Potatoes
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|