Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven Baked Garlic and Parmesan Fries
- 4 large unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|