Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Steamed Red Snapper with Fennel and Curry
- One 1½-pound red snapper or sea bass, cleaned
- Kosher salt
- Scant ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed and very thinly sliced, 4 of the fennel fronds reserved and coarsely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ¼ teaspoon Sandy’s or commercial curry powder
- 1½ teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 small leek, white part only, very thinly sliced or julienned
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 363kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 234mg (78%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|