Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Smoked Pastrami Recipe
- 1/3 cup Diamond Crystal kosher salt (about 1 3/4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds , toasted and finely ground
- 2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns , toasted and finely ground
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon curing salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket
- 2 (18-inch-by-4-1/2-feet) sheets heavy-duty aluminum foil , plus more for steaming
- 4 cups apple wood or hickory smoking chips (about 9 ounces)
- 10 cups water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?