Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Spring Vegetables with Salsa Verde
- 1 lemon, halved
- 12 baby artichokes
- Nonstick olive oil spray
- 2 large fennel bulbs, trimmed, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 6 slender leeks (white and pale green parts only), root ends trimmed, each leek cut lengthwise in half
- 18 thick asparagus spears, tough ends trimmed
- 12 very slender small carrots, peeled
- Olive oil
- Salsa Verde (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?