Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes
- 1 pound small new potatoes, scrubbed clean and halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound medium asparagus, trimmed and sliced on the diagonal, 1-inch long pieces
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 strip of lemon zest
- 1 small garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 (8-to-10 ounce) salmon fillets, or steaks cut about 1-inch thick
- 1 lemon, cut into large wedges
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?