Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Root Vegetables
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen whole baby carrots
- 1 pound celery root (celeriac), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (3 pound) rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves or fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Swanson® Vegetable Broth or Chicken Broth (regular or Certified Organic)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|