Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary & Whole Garlic Cloves
- Olive oil, for greasing the pan
- 2 medium-sized baking potatoes
- 8 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or a pinch of dried
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Medium saucepan
- 9 × 9-inch baking pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 344kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|