Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Pork Butt with Rosemary, Garlic, and Black Pepper
- 1 (5- to 7-pound) boneless pork shoulder
- 4 fat garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 211kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 92mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|