Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 center-cut pork loin with the belly flap attached, preferably with skin on (8 to 9 pounds)
- 1 boneless center-cut pork loin (about 5 pounds) plus
- 1 pork belly (4 to 5 pounds)
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds, toasted and ground to a coarse powder
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1186kcal (59%)|
|Total Fat 107g (164%)|
|Saturated Fat 38g (192%)|
|Cholesterol 222mg (74%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|