Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Halibut with Onions, Orange, and Fresh or Dried Figs
- 2 medium red onions (about 1 pound), cut into ½-inch wedges
- 2 strips orange zest, each about ½ × 2 inches, cut into long thin slivers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 firm ripe green figs, stems trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 4 portions skinless and boneless halibut fillets or steaks, about ¾ inch thick,6 to 8 ounces each
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 376kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|