Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Halibut with Cherry Tomatoes & Thyme
- 6 tablespoons butter at room temperature, plus 2 tablespoons for sautéing
- 12 sprigs thyme, plus 1 tablespoon chopped
- 1 large savoy cabbage (about 2 pounds), finely shredded
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 halibut fillets, about 5 ounces each
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 2 lemons (¼ cup)
- ¼ cup Sauvignon Blanc, or other dry white wine
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 349kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|