Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Flounder with Bok Choy, Cilantro, and Lime
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro, plus small sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely minced peeled ginger
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound baby bok choy (2-3 bunches), cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup sake or dry white wine
- 4 4-ounce fillets flounder or other delicate white fish (up to 1/2" thick)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?