Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Dungeness Crab
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 1 large Dungeness crabs*, cooked, cleaned, and cracked (about 4 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice or regular orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated blood orange peel or regular orange peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?