Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Carrots and Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 large chicken thighs with skin and bones (preferably organic; about 2 1/4 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated or ground nutmeg
- 2 pounds unpeeled medium Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed, cut into 2-inch-long, 1/2-inch-thick spears
- 2 pounds medium carrots, peeled, cut into 2-inch-long, 1/2-inch-thick spears
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?