Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Fried Pork Cutlets With Fennel-Chickpea Slaw
- 4 slices whole-wheat sandwich bread
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 all-purpose flour
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 pork cutlets (1 pound total), pounded 14 inch thick
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 fennel bulb, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 celery stalks, thinly sliced, plus 14 cup leaves
- 2 tablespoons small red onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?