Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Fried Chicken With Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil, for the rack
- 1 1/4 cups paprika
- 2 3/4 pounds buttermilk
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup bone-in chicken parts (thighs, legs, or breasts), skin removed
- 1 tablespoon crushed buttery round crackers (such as Ritz; about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 pound reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cider vinegar
- 1/2 broccoli, chopped (about 4 cups), or 12 ounces broccoli slaw
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?