Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Fried Buttermilk Chicken Recipe
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 medium garlic cloves , peeled and lightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce , such as Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs , skin removed
- 4 bone-in chicken drumsticks , skin removed
- 1 1/4 cups Kelloggs Corn Flake Crumbs or 5 cups corn flakes cereal finely ground
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?