Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Dried Tomato Tart with Goat Cheese and Black Olives
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 medium tomatoes or large romas, cored, halved crosswise, seeded
- 2 small garlic cloves, thinly slivered
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme, divided
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 1 cup coarsely grated whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup soft fresh goat cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?