Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 medium tangerines (6 to 7 ounces each)
- 1 pound medium parsnips, peeled, trimmed and cut crosswise into thicker and thinner halves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup Basic Chicken Stock (or the Roasted Chicken Stock Variation) or commercial chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 127kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|