Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Braised Forest Mushrooms
- 2 pounds assorted mushrooms, wild or cultivated, cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Small bunch thyme sprigs (½ ounce)
- 5 fresh or dried bay laurel leaves
- 2 large sprigs sage
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallots
- 3 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ cup dry vermouth or white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 87kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|