Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oven-Barbecued Fresh Ham
- One 8- to 10-pound bone-in fresh ham, preferably from the shank end, any rind removed.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mild smoked paprika (see Notes)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced, those slices then separated into thin rings
- One 28-ounce can tomato puree (do not use paste or sauce)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses, preferably unsulphured (see Notes)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce (see Notes), stemmed
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 597kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 43g (66%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (74%)|
|Cholesterol 166mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|