Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Outrageous Warm Chicken Nacho Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®), drained
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- 2 large cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|