Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Outback Onion Soup
- 2 quarts water
- 8 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
- 2 large onions, quartered and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39g|
|Saturated Fat 25.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|