Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ossobuco with cinnamon & soy
- 4 large pieces of veal, pork or beef ossobuco
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 onions , chopped
- 50g ginger , peeled and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 3 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- tsp chilli flakes
- 80g light muscovado sugar
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 300ml beef stock
- rice and Asian greens, to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?