Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 10g packet dried porcini
- 6 thick cut veal shin bone, complete with marrow. Ask your butcher for hind quarter shin bones (about 4cm thick), as they're meatier and more tender than the front ones
- a small handful of plain flour , seasoned
- 50g unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large carrot , diced
- 1 large celery stick, trimmed and diced
- 200ml dry white wine
- 225ml tomatoes sugocasa or passata
- 1 tsp Marigold Swiss vegetable bouillon powder dissolved in 250ml/9fl oz hot water
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?