Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 pound pancetta, diced 1/4 inch cubes (do not substitute bacon)
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds veal shanks (4 to 6 pieces 2-3 inches thick)
- 1/2 cup diced carrot (1/4 inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup diced celery (1/4 inch cubes)
- 1 medium onion, diced 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp (about 4 cloves) chopped garlic
- 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1-2 cups chicken or veal stock
- Flour for dusting the meat before browning
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Minced flat (Italian) parsley
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?