Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo with Yellow Squash, Mushrooms, and Pine Nuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds yellow crookneck squash, cut into 1/3-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 pound pound mushrooms, cut into 1/3-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups orzo (rice-shaped pasta;12 to 13 ounces)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?