Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo with Tomatoes, Feta, and Green Onions
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound orzo (or riso)
- 2 cups red and yellow teardrop or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 7-ounce package feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?